Pro Alloy XTR Clipper
Andis Pro Alloy XTR Clipper #69100
- High speed, reliable magnetic motor.
- High-quality adjustable carbon steel blade (000 to 1).
- Patent-pending XTR Technology™ provides an extreme temperature reduction while keeping the clipper running efficiently and quietly.
- Durable alloy housing body with ergonomic design.
Cooler, quieter and powerful
120V | 60Hz | MAX 7200SPM
In The Box:
- Tube of Blade Oil
- 9 Attachment Combs: 0 (1/16″) 1.5mm, 1 (1/8″) 3mm, 2 (1/4″) 6mm, 3 (3/8″) 10mm, 4 (1/2″) 13mm, 5 (5/8″) 16mm, 6 (3/4″) 19mm, 7 (7/8″) 22mm, 8 (1″) 25mm
- Blade Guard
All domestic orders are fulfilled through shipping carrier Canada Post.
For all international orders, orders are fulfilled through UPS and DHL Express.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
Order more than 30 days from date of purchase by customers are non-refundable.
All product returns must be in unopened, unused and in salable condition upon arrival at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase in order to receive a refund.
Any products that have been opened or used will be refunded less a 15% restocking fee.
Any package that is refused, unclaimed or undeliverable due to insufficient address is also subject to 15% restocking fee.
We require pictures of damaged goods in order to issue a return/refund.
** Please include a copy of your order invoice or order number in your returning package.